- 1. Do you provide unconditional money back guarantee within 30 days of the trip?
- 2. What forms of payment does Tour De Force accept?
- 3. Can I pay via bank transfer?
- 4. How far in advance should I make my reservation?
- 5. When should I pay?
- 6. Why do we ask for full payment prior to the tour?
- 7. Deposit and full payment
- 8. Tour De Force cancellation and return policy
1. Do you provide unconditional money back guarantee within 30 days of the trip?
Yes, we do not ask questions — we simply refund your money according to the following rules:
1. The money back rule applies to St. Petersburg and Baltic shore excursions ONLY.
2. The money back rule applies to bookings made by customers with TourDeForce directly (i.e. not via agents, wholesellers etc)
3. All you need to do is to send us a letter by e-mail, fax or mail within 30 days of the trip specifying the reasons for your discontent.
4. Your money will be refunded within 5 days of receipt of your letter.
5. Subsequently, we would greatly appreciate it if you could provide any further details of the reasons for your dissatisfaction. Of course, this step is entirely optional.
2. What forms of payment does Tour De Force accept?
Tour De Force accepts major credit cards - Visa and MasterCard
3. Can I pay via bank transfer?
You can pay by invoice. If payment is sent by a bank transfer, all bank charges will be paid by the client.
4. How far in advance should I make my reservation?
We encourage you to make your reservation as early as possible especially if you are limited to a specific time period in which you can travel. Tour De Force tours are popular and tend to fill up quickly.
5. When should I pay?
A deposit of 10% of the cost of the tour is required in order to hold a reservation. Final payment is due no later than 3 days prior to the date of your tour.
6. Why do we ask for full payment prior to the tour?
Today what sets Tour de Force apart from all other tour companies is our attention to details. To arrange a top-grade, comfortable and safe tour, upfront payment is required. In return we provide fair and flexible cancellation terms as well as 30-day, unconditional money back guarantee. Unfortunately payment on arrival does not ensure consistent, high quality service plus requires extra time for issuing necessary documentation on the spot.
7. Deposit and full payment
We advise you to make full payment. All prices are stored in Russian roubles and when converted into $/Euros are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. For this reason, the total price shown in the invoice is guaranteed within three days from the date of issue of the invoice; a 10% deposit guarantees only reservation but does not fix the total amount.
8. Tour De Force cancellation and return policy
1. At any time an Administration Fee of $30 per person will apply for cancellations for your reason. In addition, the company reserves the right to charge 5% of the total cost in relation to bank charges.
2. Less than 15 days before a tour, you will be charged 10% of the cost of your tour.
3. Less than 3 days, you will be charged 100% of the cost of the tour.
4. Cost of theatre, train and airline tickets is not refundable.
5. If you cancel your Private booking while other members of your party remain on the tour you will be refunded the difference in cost based on the revised numbers.
This change should be communicated to the company in writing and not later than 7 days prior the tour date.
Please note! This policy applies to St. Petersburg and Baltic shore excursions and Custom tours in St. Petersburg and Moscow ONLY!
For visa-free Helsinki - St. Petersburg ferry cancellation and return policy please refer here: http://www.tourdeforce.travel/shore-excursions-st.petersburg-faq/?id=6#54