We offer Seven the most incredible things covered in a Day at least amount of time: City tour, Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral, St. Isaac's Cathedral, Russian hearty lunch, Hermitage, Yusupov's Palace and a boat trip. The tour order may vary:
- City tour - experience the city's highlights on a pleasant guided drive around St. Petersburg. View the sights that made St. Petersburg famous the world over.
- Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral - the impressive 18th century ecclesiastical edifice and the burial place of many of the Romanovs.
- St. Isaac's Cathedral - the gilded dome of the Cathedral dominates the skyline of the city. The exterior of the Cathedral barely hints on its breathtaking interior adorned with gold, semiprecious stones and mosaics, oil paintings.
- Lunch - delicious 3 course Russian traditional lunch with drinks awaits you at one of the local restaurants. Expect the famous borsch, beef stroganoff, etc.
- Hermitage (the Winter Palace) - with the possible exception of the Louvre, there is no museum in the world that rivals the Hermitage in size and quality. The splendor of the art collection is epitomized by the grandeur of its numerous reception halls.
- Yusupov's palace is a museum which provides an interesting look at the lives of the aristocracy. The palace is perhapsbest known as the siteof the murder of Gregory Rasputin.
- Boat trip - enjoy a relaxing trip, take a spectacular view of the "Venice of the North" from the water side.
Inclusions: Personal guide, private transportation, all entry fees as per itinerary, boat trip, lunch, welcome gift.
|Number of people
in a party
|Price per person|
You should sign in to leave a comment.