We offer Nine the most incredible things covered
in a Day at least amount of time: 1) City tour 2) Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral
3) Church on Spilled Blood 4) Hermitage 5) Treasure Room 6) Hydrofoil 7) Peterhof Park 8) Peterhof Grand Palace 9) metro
Reservation must be made not later than 1,5 months ahead of the tour. The tour order may vary.
- City tour - experience the city's highlights on a pleasant guided drive around St. Petersburg. View the sights that made St. Petersburg famous the world over.
- Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral - the impressive 18th century ecclesiastical edifice and the burial place of many of the Romanovs.
- Church on Spilled Blood - with multicolored onion shaped domes reminiscent of St. Basil's Cathedral on Red Square this Cathedral is a breathtaking sight both outside and within its walls decorated with marbles and several thousand square yards of mosaic.
- Hermitage (the Winter Palace) - with the possible exception of the Louvre, there is no museum in the world that rivals the Hermitage in size and quality. The splendor of the art collection is epitomized by the grandeur of its numerous reception halls.
- Hermitage Treasure Rooms (either Gold or Diamond room) - feature unique Ancient Greek, Scythian gold, diplomatic gifts, collection of jewelry designed by Russian, European and Oriental artists and craftsmen.
- Travel by hydrofoil from St. Petersburg to Peterhof. This is the fastest and the most enjoyable way of travelling between these destinations (30 min. ride). Enjoy lunch box onboard.
- Peterhof park and Grand Palace ensemble - Set in magnificent parks, Peterhof is a reminiscent of Versailles. The splendid interiors of the Palace are filled with authentic chandeliers, paintings, porcelain. The diversity of fountains in the park is surprising.
- Take a Metro (Underground) ride. The stations are worth seeing for their beautifully decorative interiors. Many are adorned with crystal chandeliers, marble vestibules and beautiful frescoes.
Inclusions: Personal guide, private transportation, all entry fees as per itinerary, metro fare, one way hydrofoil, lunch box, welcome gift.
|Number of people
in a party
|Price per person|
You should sign in to leave a comment.